Terms & Conditions
Terms & Condition
The following in the procedure and information so we may provide services for you.
(1) All reservation should be made through directly by Mandalay Tours for You Co., Ltd. (Travels & Tours in Myanmar/Burma) Head Office.
Mandalay Tours for You Co.,Ltd. (Travels & Tours in Myanmar/Burma)
(1) No.18, Zawtika Street, Myenigone/North Quarter
Sanchaung Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
(2) No.462/A Zarni 13th Street, 9th Quarter
South Okkalar Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
(2) You have agreed to use the services of Mandalay Tours for You as in the: eg -Tour Code (MTFU: -----) the Classic 14 Day Tour of Myanmar and tour Price (------- USD) per person. Please confirm this in writing.
(3) Please send us if possible scanned copies of Air-tickets, Name List, Passport No. (issued/expired date) and Nationality.
2. Tour Prices
All tour prices are quoted net in US Dollars and subject to change without notice.
3. Tour Services
Tour services are inclusive of:
(1) Accomodation on twin sharing bed
(2) Meals as mentioned in particular itinerary
(3) Accompanied by tour guide
(4) All Tours & transfers are private air-conditioned vehicles
(5) Domestic flights
(6) Entrance fees & Zone fees for all destinations
(7) Motorized boat
Tour services are exclusive of:
(1) International Air-ticket to/from Yangon
(2) Visa fees for Myanmar
(3) Beverage & Alcohol
(4) Tips & porterage
(5) Personal expenses
(6) Travel insurance
(7) International departure air-port tax
(8) Any other items not mentioned in the included services
(1) A non refundable (35%) advance payment on total amount is necessary to confirm the reservation both guest and Mandalay Tours for You. This payment can be made by bank transfer.
Please note that we only ask for the amount needed to cover hotel costs, nothing more. Receipts from hotels confirming your accommodation will be sent promptly as soon as the hotels send us receipts.
(2) In case the Pax for any reason should cancel, the above (35%) advance payment on total amount is non-refundable due to the Policy of Hotel's Cancellation Fees.
(3) The remaining balance which is (65%) will be paid on arrival at airport to our staff. Clean crisp 100 USD bills are appreciated.
Please see the following bank transfer information for transfer of the advance :
Our bank account information :
Bank account holder's name : MANDALAY TOURS FOR YOU CO.LTD
Bank account number : 0010101200062111
C B BANK (MYANMAR) CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD.
SWIFT Code: CPOBMMMY
Address : No.334/336, Corner of 23rd Street and Strand Road, Latha
Tel: (95-1) 371 848, 372 646, 372 655
Fax: (95-1) 371 851, 378 151, 389 594
Our bank in Myanmar has a intermediary banks in Germany, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, India, China and Japan. You can send funds to us via these banks to our bank in Myanmar.
Please kindly see the names of these banks as below;
|BTMU BANK||USD/JPY A/C||JAPAN|
|UOB BANK||USD/EURO/SGD A/C||SINGAPORE|
|DBS BANK||USD/EURO/SGD A/C||SINGAPORE|
|OCBC BANK||USD/EURO/SGD A/C||SINGAPORE|
|FIRST GULF BANK||SGD A/C||SINGAPORE|
|BANGKOK BANK||USD/EURO/THB A/C||THAILAND|
|KASIKORN BANK||USD/EURO/THB A/C||THAILAND|
|SIAM COMMERCIAL BANK||USD/EURO/THB A/C||THAILAND|
|CIMB BANK||USD/EURO/THB A/C||THAILAND|
|THANACHART BANK||THB A/C||THAILAND|
|MAY BANK||USD/EURO/SGD A/C||MALAYSIA|
|COMMERZ BANK||EURO A/C||GERMANY|
|UNITED BANK OF INDIA||USD/EURO A/C||INDIA,MUMBAI|
|ICBC BANK||USD A/C||CHINA|
5. Cancellation Policy
30 days prior to arrival Nil
30 to 15 days prior to arrival 50 % Of full tour cost
15 to 7days prior to arrival 75 % Of full tour cost
Less than 7 days in arrival 100 % Of full tour cost
6. Child Rate
A 75% of adult fare will be charged for children up to 11 years old sharing rooms with their parents. Infants who are 2 years and younger will be complimentary.
Concerning our guest’s insurance, we would like to advise our valued guest to contact an insurance company in the country of residence and we strongly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from your country of origin before your departure.
Mandalay Tours For You acts only as the agent for the clients, providing accommodations, transportations, meals, tour guides or other services. Therefore we will accept no liability or responsibility for any loss, damage, injury, accidents to person or property, delays, transport failure, strikes, war or other causes beyond its control. Participation in the tour implies the person’s agreement to the above conditions.
Mandalay Tours For You also reserves the right to modify or reserve the original programs in the interest of the clients .It may substitute flights with train or coach service when deemed necessary due to circumstance or beyond its control. However, Mandalay Tours For You will give you the best services and make fullest possible endeavor to keep at with the original program and arrangements as agreed upon the satisfaction of the clients.